Aestheticon Ultra RF is specially designed to deliver RF energy directly to the epidermis or dermis skin layer. This stimulates and re-models collagen effectively by either RF micro-needling mode (invasive) or RF matrix mode (non-invasive). It can be used for both epidermal and dermal applications in one platform, without changing the operating environment.
Fractional RF Micro-Needling
- Fractional RF micro-needling is used for invasive treatment
- It is effective, direct thermal stimulation to remodel collagen with less epidermis damage.
- Microneedling is the treatment that starts collagen induction therapy due to follow the natural healing process.
- Microneedle RF penetrates target area from epidermis to dermis without energy loss; stimulates and efficiently remodels disordered collagen
- Step-motor driven mechanism enables precise, accurate penetration depth control.
- Fractional RF delivers thermal energy to the treatment area more safely and effectively, allowing treatment regardless skin type.
- The laser energy is mostly absorbed by melanin, especially in darker skin which contains a higher melanin content.
- Laser resurfacing can be damaging to the epidermal level, making dark skin laser treatment particularly risky.
- RF however avoids melanin targeting since it no longer depends on a light & laser energy to heat the skin, making Fractional skin rejuvenation a safe treatment method.
- Non-invasive Fractional RF provides also a significant lifting effect.
- Laser energy penetration is weakened by any absorption of water, hemoglobin, melanin etc., but RF energy penetrates the target area without absorption.
- Energy pores on surface of skin are closely connected with period, so smaller pores equal a shorter recovery time.